Saturday, April 24, 2010

Time to go Private!

I am joining the band wagon and going private. If you would still like to keep in touch and view our blog leave your email in a commment. The new blog address is johnandjessicagardner.blogspot.com. I will delete your email address off the comment section as soon as I have it. If you feel safer you can email me at jezmoe@hotmail.com! Thanks, sorry I know this is a pain but we really need to do it! Jessica and John

24 comments:

Rach and Todd said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ann said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
susan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarajane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
*Leslie* said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alli said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erika and Ryan Stowell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Beckstroms said...

You have my info. so please count us in!! Can't wait to see you!

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessie Eyre said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Francine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Toronto's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Simply White said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Cannons said...

Do I even need to leave my address? I will because you're prego and prego women are pretty forgettful, so don't forget to add me to your blog:

abigailcannon@gmail.com

Ali said...

I would love to be added!

-Ali

Ali said...

oops, forgot to send my address! lol.

ali@alibugbowtique.com

Simply White said...

We want an invite- lindsaysrichards@hotmail.com

Simply White said...

jess- i want an invite

lindsaysrichards@hotmail.com